UBC-V’s Public Humanities Hub is keen to collaborate with other units at UBC and beyond.
The Public Humanities Hub works with many on-campus units to co-host speakers, exhibitions, knowledge exchange/public scholarship training, and other events; to publicize research by our scholars; and to provide public humanities opportunities for graduate students.
Faculty of Arts
- Arts Amplifier
- Arts Communications
- Arts Development and Alumni Engagement Office
- Arts PhD Co-op Program
- Department of English Language and Literatures
Public Scholars Initiative (PSI)
UBC Media Relations
The Public Humanities Hub is exploring collaborations with regional universities’ Humanities-oriented units.
- The UBC-V Public Humanities Hub collaborates each year with the UBC-Okanagan Public Humanities Hub through an annual speaker exchange. We are also helping to organize the “Human Matters: Engaging Publics in the Humanities” conference in Kelowna (postponed due to pandemic).
If you are a UBC Humanities researcher already collaborating with a community partner, please let us know how the Hub can support your collaboration. If you are a community organization interested in establishing a partnership with the Public Humanities Hub—perhaps to co-sponsor an event, engage in a joint research project, etc., please let us know.
- Brock House Society
- Heritage Vancouver Society
- Massy Books
- Museum of Vancouver
- Sliced Mango Collective
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver International Film Festival